I realize it has been a while since my last post, so I guess I have some catching up to do.
First of all, Kevin and I have recently discovered our new favorite show (too bad its not on air anymore)- Prison Break. With Netflix, you can watch certain movies immediately through XBOX Live, which we had forgotten about for a while. During one of our MANY rainy days, we were flipping through the movies that were available and came across that show. Kevin made a comment about how he had always wanted to watch it, but just never did, and it looked interestingly enough for me, so we began Season 1. We were hooked after just one episode, and now we are only 4 episodes away from being done with Season 2! There are 5 total, so as long as it continues to rain, we will continue to breeze through these seasons.
I also must admit that we have been going crazy without our shows (Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Smallville, The Biggest Loser, Modern Family, and The Middle). It really is sad how much we watch TV, but that is the great thing about DVR... we can watch them whenever it is convenient for us. And let me tell you... I am getting pretty pumped about some of the shows that are about to start up this next week or two! I'm hooked to "The Secret Life of an American Teenager", and I'm super anxious to see what this new "Kate Plus Eight" is going to be like.
In other news, I had a job interview this past Friday! I feel like it went really well, and I've been praying pretty hard that I get it. It would be prefect!! It is with the Child Development Center (basically daycare) here on the Coast Guard Base. It is literally across the street from my house, so I could walk to work if I got it! It is full time, and the pay is right in the range I have been hoping for. I'm hoping to hear something this week, so I will let you know as soon as I hear something.
And lastly, this month I will pretty much be MIA from all social outings. I've decided that this month I am going to really focus on ME. I plan on focusing on getting healthy and taking better care of my body. I also want to spend some time working on this "house" (if you can call it that). I am beginning to realize that we will more than likely live here the next 3 years, so I am trying to figure out a way to make it feel more home-y. I've been looking at some paint colors, and have a few pieces of furniture that I would love to order, but all of that depends on when I get a job.
All in all, things have been great around here. Kevin and I have been able to spend a lot of quality time together lately, and are looking forward to the weather improving, and getting to really experience some great outdoor activities here in beautiful Kodiak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment