Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

This is My Luck...

First of all, some of you may have noticed that my P90X blog no longer exists. Although Kevin and I do the workouts about 3-4 times a week, I didn't feel that I was fully committed, and didn't have very much to write about on that blog. I've decided that I will still try to post updates once a week on here once I get back into the swing of things. P90X has been put on hold temporarily, but I swear, one of these days I will be going full force again.

Secondly, I feel like my life totally sucks right now! I finally heard back from my job and it wasn't good. They can't hire me due to my credit... aka- Student Loan Debt. It is just absurd to me that they wouldn't hire me considering the job isn't even full time. So after my day long melt down, I have started to look for jobs all over again. I dropped off a resume this afternoon, and I will more than likely be going to the career services center on Monday to drop of my resume and take a typing test. Lately I have found myself constantly wondering, "What is my purpose..." I know that I'm just in a slump right now that will pass, so this weekend I will be trying everything in my power to have fun (even though Kevin works the whole time). Any suggestions on how to have fun all alone and indoors due to rain??

3 comments:

meredithkaye said...

knit.

scrapbook.

make cards.

paint.

watch law & order marathons.

do a puzzle.

stalk people on facebook.

teach the dogs a new trick.

etsy.com

read.

bake.

learn how to play the trombone.

Jenni said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that Lindsey! That doesn't even make sense to me why that would not make you a great person to have on staff at the Teen Center. Anyways, I think you should give yourself a spa day! Take a nice long bath, do a facial, manicure and pedicure! You can throw in a glass of wine (or two) in there too! I hope you have a great day!

Kelly said...

Ugh... I'm sorry. :( I can't believe they wouldn't hire you because of that!!! You are so over qualified for that job and it just ticks me off!

Hope you find some purpose soon... I know how you feel! I enjoy my job, but every once in awhile I start to feel like I'm not doing anything that is really making a difference to anyone. Totally blows.