So today when my sister came home from school we bundled up and went outside to play! The entire time Kevin and I lived in Baltimore we never once made a snowman or snow angels, so I took advantage of this rare Texas snow. Although this may not look like a lot of snow to those of you who live up north, it was still the perfect amount!
Here is our little "organic" snowman, made from all natural things found in the backyard!
Winston checking out the snow...he kept trying to catch the snowflakes
Charlie was not thrilled to be out in the snow to begin with, hence I got "the look" from him
Mine and Lauren's snow angels :)I think my favorite part of the whole day was when Lauren and I made a ton of snowballs and waited for my mom to come home from work. We bombarded her car and she nearly ran us over. Then the little neighbor boy came over and started pelting us with snowballs, so it turned into a full blown war! (I must say the 3 of us girls were defeated by a 10 year old boy...he was just too fast!!)
Hope everyone who got snow today was able to enjoy it as much as we did!!


No comments:
Post a Comment