So my dear Aunt Flo is due to arrive sometime today. Although I had received several signs that she would be coming, I still felt the need to take a pregnancy test this morning. It felt very bizarre doing it. 1) Because the last time I took a pregnancy test, it was the best day of my life, and 2) it was a cheap dollar store pregnancy test I had bought as a joke for Kevin, and with this one you had to pee in a cup, then use this little tool to suck up the pee and pour 4 drops onto this little spot on the test. Either way, it came out negative. I can't say I wasn't expecting it, but a girl can hope can't she?! Oh well... now the waiting process continues. Now I have to wait for Aunt Flo to arrive, wait to figure out when I will be ovulating again, and then wait some more to see if we have some better luck next month.
In the mean time I plan on keeping myself preoccupied with my last week of work, packing, and spending time with the best friends a girl could ask for! I love you guys dearly! (oh, and my family rocks too...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well I hope AF doesn't show and you just get a late positive!
I'm REALLY trying to make it this weekend for your going away party... we've got a bunch of stuff to do before we have to move in a few weeks and only so many weekends left, but I'm definitely going to try to make it!
Post a Comment