Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Few to Hold You Over...

Not any "great" pictures, but they are all I have so far!! I am hoping to get Kevin to take me out for an "adventure" to the pretty parts of Kodiak on Thursday or Sunday when he is off. We've heard that we can expect to see wild horses, buffalo, and possibly whales. Not sure when the bears really come out, but trust me... we have been warned about the bears (although I really want to see one and get some really good pictures of them)! I keep begging Kevin to let me get the camera I want, but who knows when that will actually happen, so for now you will just have to endure looking at pictures that may be a little blurry or not as zoomed in as I would like. I'm planning on driving to my **favorite part of Kodiak tomorrow to take some pictures of the view there and all of my little bald eagle friends!
**My favorite part of Kodiak is between town and the base. It is on a curvy road, where there are rocks and mountains to one side, and on your other side there is the water with the mountains in the background. I don't know why I love it so much, but every time I drive by I have to say, "Wow...this is my favorite part!" haha! I'm sure I will find plenty more "favorites" but for the time being this will do.
Facing town
Facing the direction of the base

The Munro- One of the Coast Guard Cutters
This is right at the entrance of where we live!
Oh! And last but not least.... our new address!!!
105 B Invincible Court
Kodiak, AK 99615






















1 comment:

Kelly said...

I want pics of the house!