WARNING
This Post is Pretty Deep...Meaning Very Emotional
It has been a while since I have posted anything on our efforts to conceive a child. The main reason for this is because I have started a completely separate blog for that. I didn't want my "obsession" with becoming a mom to take over my day to day blog. Unfortunately I have set my TTC (Trying to Conceive) blog on private, so that is is a place where I can vent, share, cry, and most of all write without worrying about being "judged" or feelings like I have to censor my feelings. But if for some reason, you really feel the desire to read along, email me and I will use my "best judgment" to decide if I can handle having you follow along.
The main reason I decided to post on this topic here today, is because it is actually National Infertility Week. Although at this point in time Kevin and I are not considered Infertile, I have met some amazing women who are suffering with this. I am a member of a forum that's entire purpose is for women TTC to ask questions, share stories, and offer support. The women on there are incredible... some trying to have a baby for 4+ years! There is also an entire section for women TTC after a loss, which has been extremely helpful for me.
You see...Kevin and I are still very much trying to have our baby. Every month that passes with a negative pregnancy test and period that shows her ugly face,my heart sinks a little further into my chest. April 4th (which was what would have been my due date) has come and gone, and I survived. The pain from our loss is weakening, but I know it will never fully go away. We would really appreciate lots of prayers for a 2011 baby!
But enough about that... Today as I was looking through the blogs that I follow, I found a post with the most beautiful and touching video, and just had to share it with all of you! But I have to warn you... it may make you cry! The lyrics are beautiful (and SO very true), and the video itself will give you goosebumps!
ENJOY!!
This Post is Pretty Deep...Meaning Very Emotional
It has been a while since I have posted anything on our efforts to conceive a child. The main reason for this is because I have started a completely separate blog for that. I didn't want my "obsession" with becoming a mom to take over my day to day blog. Unfortunately I have set my TTC (Trying to Conceive) blog on private, so that is is a place where I can vent, share, cry, and most of all write without worrying about being "judged" or feelings like I have to censor my feelings. But if for some reason, you really feel the desire to read along, email me and I will use my "best judgment" to decide if I can handle having you follow along.
The main reason I decided to post on this topic here today, is because it is actually National Infertility Week. Although at this point in time Kevin and I are not considered Infertile, I have met some amazing women who are suffering with this. I am a member of a forum that's entire purpose is for women TTC to ask questions, share stories, and offer support. The women on there are incredible... some trying to have a baby for 4+ years! There is also an entire section for women TTC after a loss, which has been extremely helpful for me.
You see...Kevin and I are still very much trying to have our baby. Every month that passes with a negative pregnancy test and period that shows her ugly face,my heart sinks a little further into my chest. April 4th (which was what would have been my due date) has come and gone, and I survived. The pain from our loss is weakening, but I know it will never fully go away. We would really appreciate lots of prayers for a 2011 baby!
But enough about that... Today as I was looking through the blogs that I follow, I found a post with the most beautiful and touching video, and just had to share it with all of you! But I have to warn you... it may make you cry! The lyrics are beautiful (and SO very true), and the video itself will give you goosebumps!
ENJOY!!

3 comments:
I remember seeing this video for the first time when my sister lost her baby at 24 weeks. It gets me every time and sometimes I watch it if I feel like I need a good, hard cry.
I am praying for healthy baby O'Connor to make an appearance in 2011. I know I can't offer the support you need but I would love to follow your journey if you care to share it with me... however, I understand if you do not want to. Either way, I will keep you, Kevin, and your future little one in my prayers.
What a beautiful post and beautiful video! I found your blog through Coastie Chicks. My husband and I lost a baby girl 12 years ago this month. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
We adopted a baby girl last year. Next month she will be one year old. We call her Miss B and she is an absolute joy!!
Welcome to Kodiak! I hope we get the chance to meet!
Post a Comment