Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Confirmation

Well I had my radiologist appointment yesterday and the results were devastating. It was confirmed that our little baby OC is a loss. At the appointment they did not say much more than to expect a call from my doctor to explain the results and to determine where to go from here. I did receive a call from the RN today, letting me know that my doctor was reviewing my results and would call by Monday morning. He is in the hospital on Tuesdays, so it looks like I will hopefully have my D&C then.

I was shocked at how well I handled all of this news. They wouldn't let Kevin come into the ultrasound room with me so I was very nervous going in there alone. I think I am able to handle this better than what many people expect because I have had nearly 3 weeks to prepare for all of this. I do still have my sad moments every day and I have noticed that I seem to get angry a lot easier than before, but hopefully that is just a part of the craziness my hormones are experiencing. I know that Tuesday is going to be a very hard and sad day, but I am also very ready to move on from here.

2 comments:

....... said...

You know my hearts and prayers are always with you guys. Love and miss ya both soo much. God keep you both safe and give you strenght. Be safe and take care.

Ry

meredithkaye said...

praying, praying, praying and more praying.

I will send you some of my favorite verses soon.