I'm sorry to report that there is absolutely nothing exciting going on in my life right now. I guess getting used to the routine of having a full time job has been taking it's toll on me, and I have been wiped out. I wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, take a shower, lay in bed and watch TV/fall asleep. Aren't you jealous?!? HA...
I must say that I am very excited for this weekend. Kevin is actually off, and I am saying some BIG prayers for some sunny weather! This rain is getting REAL old, real fast.
At the same time, I don't want this weekend to come because that means starting next week, Kevin is back on night shifts, which equals never seeing eachother! By the time I get home from work, he is leaving, and when he gets home in the morning he goes to sleep, and I will be waking up to start my day. Big Bummer...
Anyway...sorry I don't have a more exciting post, I just wanted to make sure you all knew that you are loved and I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment