
I think I am still in shock with the belief that we are seriously going to be moving to Alaska, but at the same time I am excited beyond belief. It is going to be a HUGE change, but I have had to teach myself that with Kevin being in the Coast Guard, we have to embrace change, and look at it as an adventure (which this move will definitely be!). As you can imagine I have been googling Kodiak a lot lately, and here are a few of my favorite pictures and some of the things I am most excited to see!







This is all so new to us that we don't have much information on the move yet, but I will make sure to keep you posted. As a Parks, Recreation, and Tourism major this move is like a dream come true! The wildlife that we will be able to experience in its natural habitat will be unbelievable. Looks like it is time to bite the bullet and invest in a high quality camera! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment