Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Big Reveal...

After keeping my mouth shut for what has felt like an eternity... Kevin and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting a baby March 27, 2011! After a long and bumpy road, we are so thankful and blessed to be where we are.

As of today, I am 12 weeks and have been lucky enough to see our little one on 3 different occasions- the most recent being this past Wednesday. He/She is beautiful, has a strong heartbeat, and loves to wiggle around (even though I can't feel it yet!). I never believed in love at first sight until this past ultrasound. Watching the baby wiggle around and look at it's little profile made me melt instantly. I am already so eager to meet him/her.

If you would like a brief recap of our "bumpy" times, click here. That is actually the end result of what we dealt with, so if for some reason you feel the need to read through the whole process, simply click on September 2009, and scroll through the posts. (Crazy to think that was a year ago!!)

But if you would rather read about our current situation from the beginning, click here. You will need to start from the bottom and work your way up if you wanting to read everything.

I'm still trying to keep the two blogs separate, although I realize I have been neglecting this one. To be honest, I am so exhausted by the time I come home from work I sit on my butt and can't possibly think of anything creative to write. SORRY! If I can't seem to keep up the two, I will eventually merge them together. Until then, go ahead and start following me here, so you can keep up with how the pregnancy is going.

No comments: