Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Offically Fall!

As of this past Thursday, it is officially Autumn! This is the beginning of the holiday season, and I can already smell and feel it in the air.

This past week was a rainy/foggy one. The weather was miserable and after having weeks of sunshine, it was not welcomed. Friday morning things seemed to change. The rain and fog was gone, the air was cool and crisp, and all the green that had been covering the mountains was beginning to turn brown. Autumn really is here!!

And let me tell you... it is already WAY colder than what I am used to! The high's are back down to the 40's and 50's and we have been warned that by Halloween the ice and possibly snow will be here- so we have about a month of "Fall" before it is Winter.

But to prepare myself, I have the aroma of Spiced Pumpkin and Autumn Wreath candles wafting through my house. I have pulled out my Jack-O-Lantern Scentsy warmer, and I'm just waiting to order and receive some holiday scents to fill it with!

And of coarse, I can't wait to get our pumpkins this year. We plan on getting 2 large ones and 1 little one to represent our growing family! I am already looking forward to roasting the pumpkin seeds, and watching Halloween movies.

But the best part about Fall is Thanksgiving... and we will be in Texas for that! And I can't even begin to express how excited I am for that trip!!

No comments: