skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wedding Weekend
This past weekend was one of my good friend's wedding. Aimee and Trey both worked at the EXIT with me, and Aimee was an RPTS major as well. Saturday morning we all met at Kelli's house to ride together (Kelli, me, Eli, and Shelley). We got to Marble Falls around 2 in the afternoon and began to "pre-party". Kelli was feeling sick so she stayed in the room (boo!) while Eli, Shelley, and myself enjoyed the River Grill which was next door to our hotel. The wedding was beautiful, and of coarse lots of fun! Kelly and Jeff Kelbly showed up, so it was like a mini EXIT reunion (since we have our REAL one coming up Halloween weekend!) Kelli's mom and Mr. Vallejo always come prepared with their bottle of whiskey and sprites/cokes so we sat outside and enjoyed having our little group all together again. I hadn't had that much fun in a very long time, and there was lots of much needed laughter. I have a feeling my stay in Texas is going to go by much quicker than what I am anticipating. I will begin working at the EXIT again this Thursday, and will work 3 days a week. It's nice to know that I will be able to work while I am here for a few months, and with people who hold such an immense place in my heart. Although it is tough not being with my husband for months at a time, I am so thankful for the friends and family I have. 

No comments:
Post a Comment