Today I finally got a letter from the Coast Guard! It wasn't from Kevin, and it was a very generic letter but it contained lots of information! I even found out that his graduation is actually a week earlier than we were expecting so he will be back before Thanksgiving and that is one less week I was expecting to not see him! His expected graduation date is November 21, 2008 at 11 am so I will be flying to New Jersey that Thursday. He is only supposed to get 5 days off, so he may have to leave before Thanksgiving, but I am praying that maybe they will be caring and give him until the day or two after. The letter also included the mailing address to send him letters. If you would like to send him a letter, which I know will make his day the mailing address is:
SR O'Connor, K.R.
Company November 180
U.S. Coast Guard TRACEN
One Munro Ave
Cape May, NJ 08204-5083
He can't get packages, but I have heard getting letters is like Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment