Alot has happened since the night of our wedding. We spent four days at South Padre Island, then had to return for Kevin to go back to work and for me to go back to school.0 My car broke down the day we got back, the pipe under our kitchen sink busted and flooded the kitchen/bathroom/living room/bedroom, our television stopped working, and we did not have air conditioning for one week! My mom tried to explain this to me as something that will help build character... but at this point I think Kevin and I have plenty!!
On the brighter side... we have enjoyed every second of being married! We have a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom duplex with a loft study in College Station. It is way more room than we need at this point, but we got a good deal (thanks Shelley Major!) Kevin has made such a huge effot to help with everything from putting away our new Fiesta Ware to washing and folding towels. He makes me so happy, and I can not imagine what my life would be like without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lindsey, YEAH!!! I am glad you figured out how to work this!! I hope you and Kevin are having a great last weekend together with no interuptions from anyone. I love you both and will see you sometime TOMORROW!!
Post a Comment