Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Introducing Kael Liam O'Connor

What a big surprise... I haven't updated my blog in forever!! I swear I am working on Kael's birth story (keep an eye out, it will be GOOD!), but between having a newborn, lack of sleep, and family visiting, it has been tough to find any time for myself. But let me tell you... staring at that sweet baby boy of mine washes away all of the fatigue and frustration I might be feeling. Nobody can ever prepare you for the love that you feel for your own child. The first few days we had him home I would burst into tears just because I felt such a strong love for him. I felt anxious if he wasn't in the same room as me (lets be real... if he wasn't in my arms!!). He is an amazing baby, and I could not be more blessed. I find myself thanking God all day everyday.

Well, I can't steal away too much time from my family (who has to leave tomorrow and I am NOT ready for that!). I just wanted to post the birth announcements that we will be sending out. Kael was 8 days old in those pictures, and he already looks so different! I don't do well with change, and the fact that he is growing and changing everyday breaks my heart! I know that he wont stay this little for very long, and I just want to freeze time.

Hope you enjoy, and I SWEAR I will post the birth story sometime this weekend!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: