A few things I have to look forward to in 2011:
- The birth of my first child!!
- My mom, Bruce, and Lauren are coming to visit in April
- The in-laws are coming to visit in May
- :Fingers Crossed: Kevin and I will both be receiving promotions (or at least pay increases)
- We will hit the "one year" mark of living in Kodiak- which means only 2 more!
- Kevin and I will celebrate 3 years of marriage
This week has been a reoccurring nightmare! There has literally been something wrong every day! And all I can do is hope and pray that this is not what my entire third trimester is going to be like. This is how my week has gone thus far:
- Monday- Dizzy and light headed. It was bad enough that I actually went home from work. I also started having 1-2 braxton hicks contractions every hour. They aren't painful, but pretty uncomfortable
- Tuesday- Left work at 2 pm because my contractions had increased. By the time we got to the hospital I was having them every 7-10 minutes. They flushed me with fluids and monitored me and Kael for about 2 hours before letting us go home. They felt the cause was dehydration, so I have strict orders to drinks an ungodly amount of water every day.
- Wednesday- pretty typical day at work. When I got home, Kevin and I went and had dinner at the pizza parlor on base and then rented a movie. Halfway through the movie my back started hurting so bad, I was in tears. I took a hot bath to try and sooth it, and went to be bed around 8:30. Around 10:30 I woke up, to run to the bathroom to find myself extremely sick. And it continued until 4 am!
- Thursday- I had a short day at work, and only had to go in from 9-3. Thank God I was able to sleep in a little after being up all night, but I was still extremely queasy and tired. I managed to get through the day with the help of Sprite and Chicken Noodle soup. I went to bed around 7:30 that night, and continued to wake up EVERY hour to go to the bathroom. I am seriously on the verge of buying Depends if it means I could sleep through the entire night without getting up to pee 10,000 times! I also toss and turn like a Rotisserie Chicken with how uncomfortable I am. I am shocked that Kevin and the dogs have stuck around this long!
- Friday (today)- I woke up at 6:30 am... on my day off! Enough said. I am feeling less "sick" but still feel tired and run down. My goal for today is to try and find a maternity pillow because all I want is to SLEEP! Oh, and Kevin works nights all weekend, so I will be celebrating NYE all alone, and to be completely honest, I will probably be in bed around 8.
Have a Happy and Safe New Years Eve!!

No comments:
Post a Comment