Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sorry I'm a Slacker!

So it has been over a month since my last blog, and so much has happened! I will be breaking things down so I can include pictures and give more details, but here goes for a brief overview.

Kevin's Coast Guard graduation was November 21st. I flew to Philadelphia the night before, and my mother in law picked me up from the airport, we stayed in a hotel (which has a REALLY funny story...) and then went to the graduation and flew back that same night. The weekend flew by and was a whirl wind of family and friends.

We left on Tuesday, November 25th anddrove straight through to Baltimore. It took us 29 hours and there are some good stories that go along with that expereince that I will go into later on! We arrived on Wednesday, November 26th. We were just in time to have our firest Thanksgiving together as a married couple, but we were also in our new house in Baltimore. It was very different but it was so nice to finally be with Kevin again after so long.

Kevin and I had some good time together and on Tuesday, December 2nd I flew back to Texas to take my finals. I drove back up to Baltimore with my Dad on December 7th, and we got here on Monday December 8th. We didnt drive through the whole way, but it only took a total of 23 hours. My dad stayed about a week, and actually left this past Saturday.

It has been interesting being up here and knowing that I now have to make this my "home". Kevin and I have a Coast Guard Christmas Party to go to tonight, so I will let everyone know how that goes!!

No comments: